The Dumps

As much as you probably think uni students have a reputation for living in a dump I'd like to say, this isn't true for all of us. Especially those with a tad bit of OCD (yes myself included... as if you hadn't guessed already). However, due to most of our dumpish natures, and believe me, some kitchens which are... well... purely mold! (The other day I saw a completely green keesh, mm, yummy?) We have flat inspections. This is our second one this year.
Unfortunately, due to this being treated like small children who don't tidy up after ourselves, because well, a lot of people don't seem to tidy up after themselves, everyone has to go through the flat inspections, which basically are quite intrusive! Personally I preffer not to have some random person poke around my bedroom! Besides I have to hide innappriate stuff which makes my room very bare... Washing, wine and chocolate body paint, you know the deal (don't judge me just because I have the ability to lock my bedroom door... you know you'd love that too :P). Think mainly I'm getting at the added stress when people have coursework to complete. Still, all of the fun of living in halls :P. Next year houses! weee!
Anyways hope you enjoy my rant :P will no doubt be writing soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a student currently at the University of Birmingham, my home town being Luton of which I still visit alot even though I'm at uni. As far as really about me, I'm quite outspoken and will always give you my honest opinion however this usually ends up with me putting my foot in my mouth. Honestly... if you find me mean I don't mean to be, I'm a softy really :P